Monday, June 16, 2008

Pink Lemonade Pie

Tara's post reminded me of a dessert I rememeber eating at my Grandma McMullin's house as a kid - pink lemonade pie. I did some sleuthing (thanks google!) and found this recipe. It's hot and yucky in Houston right now and it sounds just about right.

Pink Lemonade Pie

Ingredients:
1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust

Directions:
In a large bowl, mix together concentrate and sweetened condensed milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour filling into crust, and freeze for at least an hour before serving.

1 comment:

Jessica Sanders said...

Yum! I made this and it reminded me of Key Lime Pie, the flavor is so similar but this is sooo much easier!